您要查找的是不是:
- They're a shit team. 他們那支隊臭得很。
- He doesn't give a shit about anybody else. 他對別人漠不關心。
- I don't give a shit what you think. 你怎么想我才不在乎呢。
- Canniness: never have a shit when off duty. 精明:從不占用下班時間大便。
- I will not give a shit about that! 這事我才不在乎呢!
- Don' t cry. You' re a big boy now. 別哭啦,你已是個大孩子了。
- I don't give a shit about politics. 我管它什么政治。
- EDDIE: But why? You 're a great athlete. 埃迪:可是,為什么?你是個了不起的運動員。
- Alyssa: And you’re a good friend, too. 愛麗絲婭: 那你也是個好朋友呀。
- You say that like I care. I don't give a shit. 你以為我會在乎嗎.;我管你個屁
- And then you’re a salve to the factor! 這樣的話,你就成了那個因素的奴隸!
- I will not give a shit about that ! 這事我才不在乎呢!
- Matthew Poncelet: Why? \'Cause you\'re a nun? 馬修:為什么?因為你是個修女?
- A shit a day keeps the doctor away. 一天大便一次,醫生不上門。
- Can you fathom out his intentions? They’re a mystery to me. 你能弄清他的意圖嗎?對我來說這是個迷。
- Your car broke down because you’re a sociopath. 你的車之所以會出故障,是因為你反社會。
- You a re re a lly dre a ming a bout noodles? 你真的就想做面條?
- Lauren: You re a right well pansy though! 辣人:你是三色紫羅蘭!
- Vincenzo Coccotti: You re a cantaloupe. 你是一個哈密瓜。