您要查找的是不是:
- If you come, I'll stand you lunch. 你如果來, 我就請你吃午飯。
- Let me stand you a dinner. 讓我請你一頓飯。
- I'll give you a dinner by that restaurant. 我到那家餐館去請你吃頓飯。
- I'll stand you a dinner. 我要請你吃一頓飯。
- I will stand you a dinner. 我要請你吃一頓飯。
- Behave yourself or I'll give you a thick ear! 你放規矩一些,不然我就揍你!
- I'll stake you to a dinner if you'll come. 如果你愿意來,我請你吃飯。
- Hop in, I'll give you a lift to the station. 上車吧,我開車送你去車站。
- I'll stand a dinner for you if I'm wrong. 我要是錯了就請你吃飯。
- I am sorry you can't come to dinner this evening, but I'll give you a rain check. 很遺憾今晚你不能來吃飯,不過以后一定再請你來。
- You shoot first,I'll stand by and wipe your eye. 你先開槍,我等你打不中時再來結果它。
- Do you mean it? Then I'll stand on no ceremony. 說話算數?那我就不客氣了。
- If you have it in for the girl, I'll give you a good lesson. 如果你對這位姑娘使壞的話,我就會好好教訓你。
- Do you agree to have a dinner today? 今天你同意一塊吃飯嗎?
- Whatever they may say, I'll stand firm by you. 無論他們說什么,我都會堅定地站在你身邊。
- "That doesn't matter. You can eat it tomorrow. Do let me stand you a lunch. ”“那有什么關系,你可以明天再吃嘛,我請客?!?/li>
- That I'll stand by you if ever you should call. 只要你打電話給我,我將隨侍在側。
- Let me stand you a dinner 讓我請你一頓飯。
- If only you'll help me get my hands on a nice little windfall like that, I shall never know how to thank you! Tell you what: I'll stand you all a slap-up feed at the Good Luck Restaurant! 要是你們作成了我這八萬兩的外快,我當真要謝謝你們,鴻運樓一頓酒飯;
- I want to invite you to a dinner party. 我想邀你來吃晚飯。