您要查找的是不是:
- I had rather that you tell him than that I do. 我倒希望你告訴他,而不是我告訴他。
- OK if you like. But I'd rather you didn't. 如果你愿意的話當然可以,但我覺得你不應該。
- I'd rather you tell him. 我寧愿讓你來告訴他。
- I 'd rather you stay here and write the postcard . 我寧愿你留在這里寫這些明信片。
- I'm sorry, I'd rather you didn't go. 恕我直言,我看你還是不去為好。
- I 'd rather you stay here and write the postcard. 我寧愿你留在這里寫這些明信片。
- Can you tell him that I can not come tomorrow? 你能不能告訴他我明天不能來了?
- Could you tell him I'll call again tonight at six? 可否告訴他我會在今晚六時再來電?
- I've decided to resign but I'd rather you kept quiet about it. 我已決定辭職,但希望你不要聲張出去。
- To be frank, I'd rather you were not involved in the case. 坦率地說,我希望你不要卷入這件事。
- I've spent too much money on travelling. I'd rather you hadn't. 我在旅游上花費太大。但愿你沒有這樣做。
- Oh,can you tell him I'll call him back in a few minutes ? 噢,請你告訴他我幾分鐘后給他回電話好嗎?
- You always go without me, and I'd rather you didn't. 你總是不帶我去,我可不愿意你這樣。
- Can you tell him to ring me up when he's back? 他回來時你可不可以叫他打個電話給我?
- Can you tell him to make a call for me? 你能告訴他給我打個電話嗎?
- He will not come again after you told him the news. 在你把這個消息告訴他后,他不會再來了。
- Yes,I'd rather you keep it a few day and give it a thorough overhaul. 是的,這寧可把它在你這兒放幾天,給它徹底檢修一下。
- Oh,can you tell him I'll call him back in a few minutes? 噢,請你告訴他我幾分鐘后給他回電話好嗎?
- Could you tell him to ring me up when he's back? 他回來時你可不可以叫他打個電話給我?
- Yes, I 'd rather you keep it a few days and give it a thorough overhaul . 是的,這寧可把它在你這兒放幾天,給它徹底檢修一下。