您要查找的是不是:
- And it's now I feel alone 而如今我才感覺無比孤單
- Now I see history repeating itself, and it breaks my heart. 如今我看到了歷史的重演,這真讓我痛心。
- I bought a new cigarette lighter and it broke. Now I'm$10 out of pocket. 我買了個新的打火機,可是壞了,我白花了10美元。
- Now I see history repeating itself,and it breaks my heart. 如今我看到了歷史的重演,這真讓我痛心。
- And it's an education, I feel obliged to pass on to my fellow men. 那簡直是個教育,我覺得有義務傳給我的男同胞們。
- "I feel good and it was a pleasure to drive the car. “我感覺很好,能駕駛賽車是一件令人高興的事。
- I feel sorry for misspelling your name,and it is a slip of pen. 我很遺憾將你的名字拼錯了,這是個筆誤。
- I bought a new cigarette lighter and it broke; now I'm &5 out of pocket. 我買了個新打火機,可是已經壞了;我白花了五鎊。
- I bought a new cigarette lighter and it broke. Now I'm $10 out of pocket. 我買了個新的打火機,可是壞了,我白花了10美元。
- Now I see. These sculptures are made by aliens and it took a long time. 克魯德:噢,我明白了。這些石像是外星人造的,不過這要花多長時間呢!
- I bought a new cigarette? lighter and it broke. Now I'm$10 out of pocket. 我買了個新的打火機,可是壞了,我白花了10美元。
- I feel something important is happening around me. And it scares me. 我感到一些很重要的事情即將發生。那讓我害怕。
- I saw the assassination and it got under my skin. 我親眼看見暗殺的情景,真令我毛骨悚然。
- I gave a smart blow on the lid, and it flew open. 我朝蓋子猛一擊,就把它打開了。
- I have a sore throat and it makes me feel wretched. 我喉痛使我很苦惱。
- The War upset the whole world, and it did the ordinary social movements no good-at least, I feel that way. 大戰騷擾了全世界,它沒有給一般的社會運動帶來好處--至少,我認為是如此。
- I rang for a taxi and it arrived soon after. 我打電話叫了計程車,不一會兒車就到了。
- Boy:could you help me to put off my headpiece and put it on your head. I feel bad and it disturb me. 男孩:你幫我把我的頭盔脫下來然后戴到你的頭上吧,我感覺不舒服,它干撓著我。
- I had a quick flip through the book and it looked very interesting. 我很快翻閱了一下那本書,看來似乎很有趣。
- I've repaired the roof and it's quite sound now. 我修了屋頂,現在它挺堅固的。