您要查找的是不是:
- 有,我叫bill Blanchard。Yes. My name is Bill Blanchard.
- 有3間房,客人姓名是Ken johnson先生,Bill Blanchard先生Three Standard Rooms for Mr.Ken Johnson, Mr.Bill Blanchard
- 我叫李華,正在辦理你校1991年秋季財會轉業研究生入學申請。My name is Li Hua. I am applying for the graduate studies in Accounting for the fall of1991.
- 要有need
- "那么我要給母親買本書," 他說道。 "非常感謝。我希望將來有一天能報答您。""Then I'll buy a book for Mother, " he said. "I thank you very much, some day I hope I can repay you."
- 我叫她閉嘴,可她還是嘮叨個沒完。I told her to pipe down but she still babbled on.
- 我很抱歉占用您寶貴的時間,但有一件重要事情我希望能得到您的建議。I apologize for encroaching upon your valuable time, but I should appreciate you advice in an important matter.
- 我可以麻煩你給我叫一輛出租汽車嗎?May I trouble you to call a taxi for me?
- 勞駕給我叫輛出租汽車,謝謝你了。I'd be grateful if you will call a taxi for me.
- 這狗通常是很友好的,可是今天我來時卻對我叫得很兇。The dog is usually so friendly, but today he snarled at me as I arrived.
- 我叫她別打扮得像個年輕姑娘似的。I told her to stop dressing up mutton to look like lamb.
- 他抄起一把大折刀,在屋子里來回趕我,管我叫追命鬼。He chased me round and round the place with a clasp-knife, calling me the Angel of Death.
- 我叫他不要扔掉他的過期的醫學雜志。I asked him not to hurl away the old copies of his medical journals.
- 無論你把我叫做什么樂器,你也只能撩拔我,不能玩弄我。Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.
- 我叫了她一聲,她便轉過身來朝著我。I called her and she wheeled to face me.
- 我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.
- 我昨天預訂的雙人房,我叫路易莎。I booked a double room yesterday, my name is Luisa.
- 我叫的是黑椒牛腰肉,不要放紅椒。I order black pepper sirloin without any paprika.
- 我是兩天前預訂的,我叫理查德.斯圖爾特。I made a reservation two days ago.My name is Richard Steward.
- 我叫不出那種治療流感的新藥的名字。I can't name that new medicine to the flu.